1) Best Plato 1000D 0.55/0.6mm pvc tarpaulin;
2) Best Plato 0.5mm tarpaulin as inside pullers;
3) Fire-retardant, waterproof, UV-resistant, puncture-proof
1) Double stitching inside and outside;
2) Quadruple stitching for the stress-bearing parts and the joint parts;
3) Nylon/pvc tarpaulin webbing reinforces for some parts;
4) Full-digital printing protected by a liquid protection film;
5) Enough zipper outlets to deflate the games quickly;
6) Reinforcements for zipper joints; zipper cover with Velcro to disperse the stress for zipper;
7) Enough anchor/D-rings to keep stability and safety under use.
2. outdoor/indoor use
3. amusement park
4. trade show
5. rental business
6. school training
The inflatable foot dart is football meetings, using a ball hook & loop football and a dart board hook & loop 20 foot tall, you got darts For what you’re doing right now and check this amazing new football game! A British company was the one who invented this fun new sport called “Darts Football (Soccer Darts)” and gave him the name: Darts Pie. It is basically a combination of football and darts.
The idea is to kick a ball covered Velcro against a dart board inflatable 23 feet tall. As in a typical dart game, the point where the ball hits determines the number of points you get. You can even boot from a raised platform if you have trouble kicking a more vertically.
Darts standing seems quite fun and a good way to practice your target score in your next football game. It also looks much more entertaining than any of the two sports for themselves. Definitely we would play this game.